Head Over Heels has gone GREEN!
Registration can be done online, over the phone, or in person.
To register for a class, we need the following:
- A completed online account
- A completed waiver form (this can be done on the day of your first class)
- Payment for the class
TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Click on “Register for Classes” Button.
- Click on the "Current Monthly Schedule” link, which will bring you to the schedule of all of our classes
- On the schedule page you can find all the important dates for registration and read over our make-up policy, tuition, and registration fees.
- Once you click on your class, you will be directed to our Online Registration System. Note that classes do fill and once directed to this link it may alert you the class is full. Please choose a different class in this case. Double check the day, time, and class name.
- If all the information is correct, click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- You will be directed to an Account Login box and will need to enter your Login ID and Password.
NOTE: If you have participated in a class, birthday party, open gym, parent’s night out (PNO), camp, or any program at Head Over Heels you should already have an account. Follow the directions to access your account.
- New clients should click on the “Create New Account” button. You will need to thoroughly enter in all the information, especially the asterisks. NOTE: You are entering the student/participant information here, i.e. your child. At the bottom of the page click the “Submit & Add Family Member” to add another child or yourself. You should add yourself as a family member with Parent/Guardian chosen in the drop down under “Role in Family” in the Personal Information section of the page. This will make class registration and payment much easier when you get there.
After entering all who will participate in a Head Over Heels program and yourself as the Parent/Guardian click on the “Submit” button. You will land on the “Participant Information” page. On this page you will see the class on which you clicked at the beginning of this process. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Once logged-in, you will be sent to the “Wish List” page, where you will again click “Add to Cart”.
- Select the participant for the class.
- Let us know if your child has any medical needs or limitations, including allergies.
- Review the tuition and choose to pay monthly (“use payment plan”), or pay in full for the year: PICTURE NUMBER 6
- Choice Number 1: “Pay in full”
The total tuition for the remainder of the year will pop up (through December). You have to option to pay in full, however, this is NOT REQUIRED. Choose this option if you would like to pay in full.
- Choice Number 2: “Use payment plan”
Click on “use payment plan” and the monthly tuition (through December) will pop up. Choose this option if you would like to pay monthly. The monthly tuition is based on how many classes will occur in that month.
- Click the “Proceed to Shopping Cart” button.
- Review your bill.
- Review and agree to the waivers, then click “Next”.
- Enter your billing information, and click “Next”. Note that if you choose to pay monthly, the credit card entered here will be used for all future billing.
- Review your receipt. Thank you for enrolling!
* At any time if you have any questions please call us at (510) 655-1265.
There is a maximum amount of students for each class. In order to keep our coach to student ratios Head Over Heels will not over-enroll a class. HOH will not hold a space in a class. Enrollment is strictly on a first come, first serve basis. Whomever pays for a spot in a class first, gets the spot in the class.